If you have a fast metabolism and want to increase muscle mass and Gain Fast Weight For Men. Changing your way of eating and exercising can help you gain weight more quickly. While you can gain weight by eating junk food and doing little exercise, the healthiest way to do that is by eating a large amount of nutrient-rich foods and training with weights to increase muscle mass in turn. This is not achieved overnight, but if you start now, you will see the results in a few weeks.
Eat to gain weight
Eat more than 3 meals a day
- Do not wait for your stomach to start roaring with hunger. Plan 5 meals a day so there is no time when you are hungry.
- It is possible that eating in this way requires a lot of effort, since you need to stock up on enough food to feed more often. Bring high-calorie snacks that you can eat along the way, such as bananas, peanut butter or granola bars.
Eat lots of calories at each meal
Eating 5 small meals low in calories will not be enough: they have to be large and high in calories. Take with you a meal like those served in restaurants with large portions of meat, vegetables and carbohydrates. It is likely that eating so much bothers you, but it is the best way to gain weight quickly.
- A large enough breakfast consists of 1 tortilla with 3 eggs, 2 slices of bacon or sausage, 1 plate of roasted potatoes and 1 glass of orange juice.
- Dinner can be a grilled steak, baked potatoes and a good plate of grilled vegetables.
Limit yourself to eating foods loaded with nutrients
To gain healthy weight, eat foods rich in nutrients. While you can gain weight easily by drinking sugary sodas and eating large pizzas every day, this can ruin your metabolism and cause an increase in fat instead of muscle mass. When you choose what to eat, try the following:
- Look for relatively unprocessed foods. For example, choose traditional oatmeal instead of instant and buy fresh chicken instead of processed meat.
- Cook from scratch as much as you can. Avoid frozen foods, fast food and snacks, as they contain a large amount of salt, sugar and other non-nutritious ingredients.
Focus on proteins, fats and carbohydrates
These are the three basic foods that will help you gain weight. You will need a large amount of each of them to keep you healthy. Focus on incorporating proteins, fats and carbohydrate into each meal so that your diet stays balanced. The following are some examples of good options for each category:
- proteins: egg, salmon, tuna (and other fish), roast pork, pork chop, ham, chicken breast and leg, lean meat burger and steak.
- fats: olive oil, safflower oil, coconut oil, grape seed oil, avocados, walnuts, almonds and flax seeds.
- carbohydrates: fruits, vegetables, beans, lentils, brown rice, whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta (and other whole grain products), honey and fruit juices.
Make sure you drink a lot of water
Water will help your body process the proteins and extra calories you eat. Drink several glasses with each meal to avoid dehydration. Since you will probably do more exercise to gain muscle mass, try drinking 10 glasses of water every day.
- You can also drink tea without sugar, fruit juices and other healthy drinks.
- Avoid drinking rehydration drinks or other sports drinks in excessive amounts, as they contain a lot of sugar.
Gain muscle mass
Focus on weight training
Bodybuilders know that to increase muscle mass you have to train with weights. This form of exercise is designed so that the muscles are bigger and stronger. You can practice weight training in a gym or get the equipment you need to do it at home. Since this training is vital to gain weight, plan to do it several times a week.
- If you do not want to pay to join a gym, try to get a bar and a set of weights so you can exercise at home.
- You can also try resistance exercises, which exercise the muscles without the need for weights. To begin, you can do push-ups, they are easy. You can also install a pull-up bar on a door so you can exercise your arms and chest.
Exercise the different muscle groups
There is probably a part of your body in particular that you want to exercise, but you will benefit more by exercising all your muscle groups instead of exercising a single area. Instead of exercising all your muscle groups in one day, rotate among them so that each group has the opportunity to rest between your sessions.
- Plan your week so that you can exercise each muscle group in a uniform way. For example, you can exercise your arms and chest one day; Exercise your legs and abs the next day; and the third day, your back and chest.
- We recommend you ask for the advice of a personal trainer to create a schedule and an exercise plan that suits your needs.
Exercise to increase your muscle mass without causing any injury
Muscle mass develops by exerting pressure on the fibers in the muscle tissue by extending them beyond their daily limit. You can do it by lifting enough weight and doing the necessary repetitions until your muscles feel tired and sore, but not to the point of injury. Find the right weight for any exercise by finding out how much you can lift for 8 or 10 repetitions before stopping. If you can do more than 10 repetitions in a simple way, add more weight; If you have to stop after 5 repetitions, remove some weight.
- The compound exercises are your friends. Concentrate on the complex compound exercises that include the most muscles, for example: bench press, dumbbell press, squats, deadlifts, push-ups, bars and bars with inverted grip.
- It does not matter if at the moment you can only bench press with 5 kg (10 pounds). Wherever you start, focus on becoming stronger every time you exercise. Demand yourself, get stronger, lift more weight and before you know it, you will have more marked muscles.
- When you exercise, rest 1 minute or less between sets and do no more than 12 repetitions in one exercise.
Take a protein shake immediately after each workout
According to a study conducted at the University of Birmingham, energy shakes help improve endurance during exercise. Eat a banana, a handful of nuts or an energy shake immediately after exercising.
Let your muscles rest between exercise sessions. This is important so that the muscles are bigger and stronger. The muscles are reconstructed during the rest days, so never exercise the same muscle before it is ready and never exercise the same muscle groups 2 days in a row.
- In addition, it is important to sleep 8 to 9 hours each night to have better results. If you only sleep 6 hours or less, you will not get all the benefits of your exercise and diet.
You might also interested : Build your chest