Premature Ejaculation (PE) or ejaculating before you or your partner wanted you to, is a common problem that is hitting hard in most men under 40 at some time in their lives.
Several factors can influence when ejaculation occurs, but it can be controlled with some mental preparations or, in extreme cases, medical intervention. While it is important to understand the physical and emotional causes of PE, it might appeal to the male “fix-it” nature instead to suggest certain techniques known to slow or stop Premature Ejaculation.
Stop Premature Ejaculation
Here are some strategies to help you to get over premature ejaculation and improve your sexual stamina.
1. Deep Breathing
Deep breathing is a form of meditation that can sometimes help in control the foreplay and tension that lead to early ejaculation. Try to see if he can avoid shallow, short breathing, which speeds up his heartbeat and can trigger PE.
Try to get him spend five seconds breathing in one deep, full breath, hold it for about three seconds and then exhale for five seconds. If he can do above steps without breaking the rhythm, he may be able to use it in bedroom. Plus, focusing on each other’s breathing can build an intimate connection and can help to stop premature ejaculation.
2. Wear a Condom
It sounds too simple to be true, but the real fact is it actually works for most of the men. Condom reduces stimulation for most men, which should extend the time before ejaculation.
- Steer clear of condoms that are marketed as extra thin. You can always go for the
- Some condoms are coated with a slight numbing gel on the inside. This can help brand that allows more stimulation later you to stop premature ejaculation for longer without causing numbness to your partner.
FYI: Just make sure you know which side is where when you put it on the condom.
Recommended: 10 Ways Women can Improve Calcium and Hemoglobin
3. The stop-and-start method
This begins as a solo exercise. Your partner should start by stimulating sexually alone, bringing himself close to orgasm and stopping. After relaxing, he should again try and stop himself until he can’t hold it any longer.
Doing this method several times by himself without distraction will help him learn where his point of no return is. When he feels that he has mastered the technique, the two of you should engage in sexual activity that stops short of intercourse.
4. Ayurveda (Indian methods)
There are some of the Ayurveda remedies to cure premature ejaculation effectively that are mentioned below:
- Soak 10 almonds overnight in water. In the morning peel off the skin and put the almonds in the blender, and add 1 cup hot cow’s milk and pinch of ginger, cardamom and saffron. Finely blend all the things. Drink almond milk every morning. It is a very beneficial remedy to stop premature ejaculation.
- Ginseng is also very helpful. It has same properties similar to Ayurvedic herb Ashwagandha. Take 1⁄2 teaspoon after lunch and dinner with warm goat’s milk every day. A very advantageous home remedy to stop premature ejaculation.
- Certain medicated ghee’s such as Brahmi Ghee, Shatavari Ghee, and Ashwagandha. Ghee can also be used for massaging pubic bone and glans penis before actually making intercourse will certainly help to stop premature ejaculation.
- Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac (A drug that stimulates sexual desire) and helps in improving libido. Therefore it can be consumed along with the milk every day and it proves to be the best remedy to stop premature ejaculation.
Recently a new medication for early ejaculation was approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Promescent is a topical medication that is applied to the penis just ten minutes before actual sexual activity, and it helps a man to better manage the sensations of sex through desensitisation.
However, unlike other topical medications for early ejaculation, Promescent absorbs below the skin where the nerve endings that control ejaculation are situated.
A man receives only the dosage needed to control his ejaculation while still allowing him to enjoy the sensations of sex, and since it is absorbed into the skin, it will not make any side effect on his partner’s sensation.
6. Reduce Anxiety
For many men anxiety and pressure to perform is a major contributor to premature ejaculation. First relax and remember that your partner probably cares about you more than the timing of your orgasms, and that premature ejaculation doesn’t mean you can’t still be good in bed.
Take climaxing out of your expectations. Instead of viewing intercourse only as a mean of satisfaction or achieving orgasm, figure it as relaxing, pleasurable time with your partner that you will enjoy regardless of ejaculation. Discuss this new mindset with your partner and experience the effects sooner.
7. Changes in positions
Some intercourse positions put less pressure on the glans (or the most sensitive part of the penis) so try to select “Passive” positions like, lie beneath your female partner, or try a side-by-side position.
Most probably avoid “Active” positions as they can place the most stimulation and friction on the glans so it is better to keep such positions off from menu for now.
Do not let your anxiety about premature ejaculation stop you from having sex. Sex can be beneficial to people by lowering stress levels and has even been found to reduce the risks of prostate cancer in males. If you are concerned about your performance, focus on stimulating your partner in ways besides just intercourse.
Keep in mind that premature ejaculation is not a disease and it keeps coming and going. They are never permanent. The world is changing with the speed of rocket and each and every problem has solution these days. So, stop worrying and enjoy the best time with your partner and don’t let your self esteem go down.